Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gracia a Dios!

Three months ago I stepped off of a plane into a strange land. I didn’t know the language, I didn’t know the people, I didn’t know what the next 3 months would have in store for me. Since then I have learned how speak here, met incredible people whom I have grown to love, and had more amazing experiences than I could have ever imagined. From climbing volcanoes and jumping off cliffs, to flirting in Spanish and riding up mountains in the back of pickup trucks, it has been one remarkable ride. My life will never be the same and I am so grateful that I have been able to have this opportunity.

Gracias a Dios por esta experiencia incredilbe y por haberme permitido ver esta parte del mundo que ha creado!
The gang at Por Que No? Cafe    
 


Me and Carlos (my brother from another mother)


The baristas (Carol, Conor, me and Rene)


Me and Oscar :)


Me and Jen at Calle del Arco in Antigua


David, Kyle, me and Jen enjoying some ice cream on a stick!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment